Hello, beauty queens! Today I’m sharing some of my favorite summer skin care products + routine. As ya’ll know, I am a huge fan of TULA and have been for a while now! (No, this is NOT sponsored! I honestly just love these products and am super passionate about them and want to share them!) I love how simple, yet effective these products are. Below I’ll share about the products + why I love them (plus about a couple of products I’ve been using for a couple of months recommended for me by my dermatologist!)
- TULA Purifying Cleanser– I love this cleanser! Normally, I will take my make-up off with this Radiant Cleansing Balm first (not pictured). Then, I will use the Purifying cleanser to really cleanse my face. A couple of times a week I use my Clarisonic with the cleanser to really give it a good clean. I really love this cleanser because it keeps my skin clear and clean without over stripping or over drying!
- Pro-Glycolic 10% PH Resurfacing Gel – This is the newest product in my beauty cabinet and I am in LOVE! This is a toner that uses probiotics and glycolic acid to balance the skin’s surface and restore its ideal pH. It leaves my skin so silky smooth and hydrated (which is key for glowy, summer skin!!)
- Illuminating Syrum – Since adding the resurfacing gel, I haven’t been using this one a ton, BUT I do still love it and add it to my routine every now and then for a little extra glow. This is also great for dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and dull skin.
- Hydrating Day & Night Cream & Vitamin C Brightening Powder– This cream is GOOD, ya’ll! It is super hydrating, but not too heavy. I recently went to a dermatologist for a skin check up & my Dr recommended this Vitamin C Powder to me. Now that I am 25, I want to be really proactive in taking care of my skin. I take a small scoop of this powder and mix it with a little bit of my Day & Night cream. It is meant to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, diminish the look of age spots, and restore skin tone + firmness. I have definitely been able to tell that my skin looks healthier + is more firm and glowy!
- Elta MD Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 – I first saw this sunscreen on Kourtney Kardashian’s snapchat and was immediately intrigued. I am a huge, avid user of sunscreen and always have been. Now that I live in Houston, I always make sure to wear sunscreen on my face EVERY day! This sunscreen was a bit pricier than the other ones I had tried and used, so before I pulled the trigger, I wanted to ask my dermatologist about it. She immediately knew which one I was talking about and told me all about how amazing it is + that it totally has a “cult” following, so I knew I HAD to try it! Well, I totally loooove it. It’s lightweight, not greasy at all, and doesn’t clog your pores. It’s amazing! OH, and if I’m out and about all day, I feel the need to reapply sunscreen, so I use this. It’s so awesome! You can spray it over your make-up and it actually helps keep your make-up matte- I used this allll day long in Cancun!
As always, I recommend you ask your own Dr about products that you want to try! These are just what work for me 🙂 Let me know if ya’ll have any questions! PS if you want to order any TULA products, use the code “DESTINY20″ ~ valid for 20% off + free shipping off the entire site! XOXO