Hi friends! I’m so excited to share this post, because 1) I love showing off my better half & 2) because I also love sharing ideas for dressing the men in your life! I’ve teamed up with Nordstrom to share some of Sid’s current favorite items. If you’ve seen my instagram or blog posts that include him, he is almost always in joggers. They are by far his favorite! I was SO excited when I found these while browsing the Nordstrom website… joggers + jeans combined?! Winning! Sid absolutely loves these joggers and says they are the most comfortable pair he owns. They are a bit of an investment, but look SO good on. They are the perfect amount of casual, but still keep your man looking put together. We love the basic options (particularly the Topman ) selection at Nordstrom. This hoodie is SO ideal and there are other fabulous color options available, as well! We just ordered the cream option for transitioning into spring colors (Sid is wearing an XL for reference)!
With Valentine’s Day coming up, it’s THE perfect time to grab a few desired items for your love! If your guy is anything like mine, he hardly ever buys himself anything. So, take this opportunity to make him feel a little special, too! 🙂
OH & I thought it would be fun to share 5 little things about us!
- We have been married for 5+ years! ( I was 19 & he was 24 when we got married)
- Sid served a two year church mission in Nicaragua & speaks Spanish fluently ( We always joke that I should be the one who can speak Spanish since I am half Mexican 🙂 )
- We currently live in Houston, Texas. (Since being married we have lived in Utah, Alaska, & Michigan, as well!)
- We really are the best of friends! We are total opposites, but it works and I think we bring out the best in each other.
- Sid always says he wants 4 or 5 kids, but after dealing with me this pregnancy he’s reconsidering, ha (joking…kind of 😉 )! I’m extremely thankful for him being so helpful especially these last 9 months. He really is the best dad, husband, and friend. Truman, baby girl, and I are the luckiest to have him!
*Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!