One of the questions I get asked most about is how I curl my hair. I am loving the curls I have been getting with my NUME Lustrum Set, so I thought I would share about this awesome tool & how I use it!
1. After getting out of the shower, I usually let my hair air dry.
2. When it’s dry, I brush it out & clip in my extensions.
3. I section my hair (I do about 4 sections) and curl each section.
4. I always wrap my hair around the wand & away from my face, while leaving out about an inch at the end.
5. I also make sure to not curl close to my scalp to avoid super tight curls.
6. After that, I shake out my curls and apply the NUME Argan Oil to achieve shiny, loose curls.
This curling wand is so awesome and I notice that when I use it to curl my hair, my hair keeps the curl so well. This is so helpful because I only wash my hair a couple of times a week and want those gorgeous curls to look great, even on 4 day old hair! I also love the Lustrum Set because of all the different sizes of wands it comes with! The quality of this wand is great and it’s super easy to use. I am very picky when it comes to what tools I use on my hair because I know exactly what I like, but I honestly love this set!
*excluding season catalog