*Nasty Gal‘s site is running a Fall seasonal and Halloween sale with a 50% Off Everything promo (including sale) for the remainder of October! Use the code: GET50
Happy Wednesday, friends! We are spending most of the day settling into our space in my parents’ house. Most of our stuff won’t get here until Saturday, but we are going to run to the store and grab all the kids necessities, favorite snacks, and what not! I am so excited for tonight because we’re going to our church’s “trunk-or-treat”. I can’t wait to see the kids in their cute costumes!
Tru is basically obsessed with Halloween. I think this is the first year he realllly gets it. So we are especially excited to experience it with him! We always have a bucket list of things we want to do each season and our fall bucket list has definitely take the backseat during our move this month. BUT, I wanted to share some of the things we are going to make sure to check off our list this weekend!
Our Fall Bucket List:
- Pumpkin patch! We will be going to our favorite little pumpkin patch/carnival this week. Tru LOVED it last year (& I loved chasing him around while pregnant with Tate 😉 ) So this year, I know its going to be a big hit again!
- Halloween movie night! You guys already know we LOVE movies in our family, so we are going to have a fun movie night with kid approved Halloween movies + treats (I want to try those fun Halloween themed fruit/veggie/meat &cheese platters for a healthier option! Do you guys have links to any cute ones?!)
- PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! (Now that we’re being all healthy with the previous said veggie platter, ha!) My mom has made these for us for years. I have always made them at our house (until this year), so I am going to redeem myself and have a cookie night with Truman!
- Chili and cornbread! There is just something about chili and cornbread in October! We always make this on Halloween and I can’t wait!
- Hot chocolate date.
- Thankful tree. We are going to make these cute “thankful trees” I love to do this at the very beginning of November to really focus on all that we are thankful for- I’m excited to hear Truman’s answers because that boy is just hilarious. I love this time of the year and always love to really center our focus on being thankful for all the wonderful blessings in our lives. This is something Sid and I really feel is so important to instill in our children’s hearts + minds. I would absolutely love to hear your traditions so please feel free to share in the comments!
Anyways, with the cooler weather + Halloween right around the corner, I wanted to share this head to toe fall look from Nasty Gal! They are running an amazing promotion right now where everything (including sale items) are 50% off with the code GET50. This is seriously such a great deal! I have always loved the on-trend, fun pieces from Nasty Gal and had so much fun putting this look together. I love playing around with different trends. This outfit is one of my current favorites! I also ordered a few other items that I will try to style this week + I’ll link them and some other things I’m loving below! PS How fun is the pop of yellow in these adorable heels?!
Thanks so much for stopping by! XO
*Thank you to Nasty Gal for partnering on this post!