It’s Thursday already?! This week has been such a crazy one… but I feel like that’s my story every week, haha. We have been busy, busy, busy with lots of random things. We are leaving for Utah this weekend and we can’t wait to spend some much needed time with Sid’s family and finish off the trip with my sister, Cassidy’s, wedding! Anyways, I couldn’t think of just one topic I wanted to talk about so here are 5 random things on my mind right now 🙂
- I got a facial this week for the first time in like 2 years and it was just heavenly! I basically wanted to get it done for the included head and scalp massage, haha… it was 100% worth it and my skin looks and feels so glowy and fresh. A lot of you asked where I went and I tried out Face To Face which just opened in Cypress. It was so relaxing!
- A few weeks ago I shared that we signed up for a family gym. Although, I miss my morning work outs at Orangetheory, it’s been so fun to get a little time with Sid to work out most days! Before kids, that was our FAV activity to do together & often times you could find us at the gym twice a day when we were in college. Now, we’re lucky if we last the hour without rushing to get back to the babies. And might I add that my kids are LOVING the daycare at the gym, which I am so thankful for!!!
- Yesterday was a hard one for me. Truman threw the biggest fit (which is SO out of his character-he is the best behaved, sweetest guy) leaving the movie theater yesterday and it basically took me 15 minutes to get him in the car. I felt so embarrassed, defeated, and sad. BUT then I had so many of you reach out to me after I posted and it was so good to hear that bad days happen to us ALL! No matter how bad or hard some days are, I know that those two sweet babies are SO worth it (& it just reminds me to wait a lottttt longer for the next baby! 😉 )
- I know you guys already know, but I am Big Brother obsessed. I’ve been watching this show since I was in elementary and my whole family loves it! Who are you rooting for? No one is my absolute favorite this year, but I just don’t LOVE Paul this season, which I totally thought I would. I think at this point I’m on team Kevin (guys he’s sooo nice!!!) or Alex (she’s a beast!) – I change my mind weekly though 🙂
- Anyone else craving fall? Feeling like a big time #basic girl, but I cannot wait until I can go outside again without melting! I went to the gym today and by the time I got the stroller out, both kids unbuckled and out, I was sweating before I hit the gym doors. The humidity here is no joke!!
Anyways, check back tomorrow for my fall shoe picks for the kiddos! XOXO