TGIF, friends! This week was a short one and seriously flew by for us! We kept super busy with work, errands, church meetings, and some fun playdates. We have a fun, but busy weekend ahead catching up on some house projects and getting our guest rooms ready for my family to visit this week. Truman is sooo excited and has been carrying around a frame with a family photo and goes through each name, “Nana, Papa, JJ, Cass, Cakes” and then points to himself and says, “meeeeee!” It’s definitely my favorite word that he says(if you follow me on snapchat I’m sure you’ve seen it)!
Today I wanted to do a little something different & share some things that I love or am totally crushing on!
- If you watched my latest hair tutorial (here) you know that I LOVE my Nume wand! It’s seriously SO good and gives me the best curls. I normally use the size 25mm for my curls and guess what?! You can get a classic 25mm wand HERE for $29 with the code”YAY” (expires 5/15).
2. Swimsuit season is here and I’ve been stocking up on some CUTE suits! I absolutely love this pink one and just got it in the mail yesterday! This white one and this black one are also such classic, but fun swimsuits!
3. Orange Theory Fitness: I’ll be doing a whole post about this AMAZING program soon. I am obsessed! I went to a class this morning at 6 am and feel so energized. It has been so great for me because I love being in class settings where I am told what to do. The best thing about it is that I can push myself and feel challenged each and every class. More details to come, but until then check out their website here.
4. With my new Orangetheory obsession came the “need” for new workout clothes! I always feel more confident and ready to work out when I wear cute, matching workout clothes. Here are some of the items that I got + that I have my eye on!
5. I totally feel like shoes are the cutest in the summertime! I love soo many different pairs that are out right now (sandals, wedges, platforms, etc.) and wanted to share a couple that I got + more that I am l o v i n g. These block heel sandals are a fav in my closet right now and I also feel like you can never go wrong with a classic Tory Burch flip flop!
Have a great weekend, babes! XO
PHOTOS BY AILEE PETROVIC