Hi loves!! I’m sure many of you have heard of Brickyard Buffalo– I have been a big fan and reader of them for quite sometime now! So, needless to say when I was contacted about being a guest editor for them, I was ecstatic!
Brickyard Buffalo is an online pop-up market that showcases on trend items at budget friendly prices (can you say #ballinonabudget ?!) Guest editors work with BB to share some great products! Below I will highlight a few of my picks, but the rest can be found on Brickyard Buffalo, so definitely make sure to check them out! There’s so many fun items from things to wear, baby/toddler items, accessories, decor, & so much more! I hope you love what we’ve come up with & definitely let me know what your fav items are from this week!. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a fabulous week! Xoxo
1. Shopbando. Tumbler – I am such a sucker for cute tumblers, water bottles, or mugs! This one is seriously SO dang cute- I LOVE IT!! #kittensgetthirstytoo
2. Sweet T’s Designs Weekend Baseball Tee- There’s nothing better than a comfy baseball tee & this one is perfect for weekend wear. I love all Of Sweet T’s tops, but this one is definitely my favorite!
3. BB Grid Top- I love this modern grid top from BB this week! The black and white pattern is perfect and I love that I can pair this top in so many different ways. It’s also a perfect transitional piece for fall!
4. Chevron Taudrey Necklace- It’s no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Taudrey jewelry. I love all of their dainty necklaces. They look beautiful alone or stacked to create that super fun layered look! This one is a perfect addition to add to your jewelry collection.
5. nena + co Vintage Beach Bag & delmex Mexican Blankets – These items are so awesome! I love nena + co bags and this one is the perfect and unique “throw everything in” bag! Also, the patterns are just absolutely beautiful! I especially love this company because they employ artisans from Guatemala, (where my baby brother is currently serving a church mission) providing Guatemalan mothers with honorable incomes and time to care for their children as they work from home. This company truly has a special place in my heart! Another favorite are the delmex blankets, they are soooo pretty! We love them to throw in our trunk to take to the park or beach. We use them in so many different ways and they are definitely a family favorite 🙂